AMP-Accelerated mobile pages is an open source platform designed to help web publishers create mobile-optimized content that loads instantly on all devices, according to Google AMP is to deliver the best possible mobile experience to its users. Also Google has announced that “We want webpages with rich content like video, animations and graphics to work alongside smart ads, and to load instantaneously”.
Why AMP Pages Are So Important?
- 4x faster, consumes 10x fewer data compared to non-AMP pages
- On average AMPs load in less than one second
- 90% of AMP publishers experience higher CTRs
- 80 % of AMP publishers experience higher ad viewability rates
How does AMP make mobile sites faster?
Fast loading time with AMP can be achieved in 2 ways:
1. Make fast loading content
2. Serve the pages in a fast way
AMP makes the loading of pages faster by prioritising loading elements in the viewport and each AMP page is pre-rendered on a Google Server, as the web page is already loaded on a Google server, the web page will be readily available in the browser, even before you start writing your search query. This will save you a few milliseconds.
Advantages of using AMP
- Provides a good user experience & helps to achieve better positions in the search engine result pages.
- Page loading time is one of the cornerstones of SEO, AMP helps to perform better and makes the website more visible.
- Google recently switched to a mobile-first algorithm. This favourites websites and pages which are optimised for mobile devices.
Make your business success and update your website for mobile ready, We Digital Atrium provides you the best comprehensive digital solutions. Take a look on our solution offerings and leave us an enquiry we help you know the latest tech trends.